PDA

View Full Version : Folder Rules - Read Before Posting

admin
07-14-2012, 12:02 PM
The point of this folder is to post specific projects that are looking for funding in exchange for a Reward or a Pre-sale Product. This includes most Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects as well as numerous other projects on other platforms. Please only make a new thread for a project after you have searched for it in this folder. If it doesn't already exists, please go ahead and post the project for our members to discuss. Please include a short description, any videos which explains the project, when the project funding date closes, and the url to the project.

Please use the following Format when Titling a new thread

(Platform Name) Project name

Example:

(Kickstarter) Ouya Video Game System

Make sure the Title of the thread is exactly the same as the title of the project. This way it makes things easy to search.

Please note that sometimes Our Spam filters send posts into the mod approval area. If your thread doesn't go up right away, give it some time, as the spam filters may have slowed it up a bit.

Jeanette
02-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Hello, Crowd Funding Forum

Do you have a record of our kickstarter project? I input it under Leonard, for example and today it does not appear. What did I do incorrectly?

Thanks for registering at Crowd Funding Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Crowd Funding Forum

Leonard's email would have been ashmancoreaxis@comcast.net Can you find this address in your system?

smartinvestor
02-24-2013, 03:21 AM

Do you have a record of our kickstarter project? I input it under Leonard, for example and today it does not appear. What did I do incorrectly?

Thanks for registering at Crowd Funding Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Crowd Funding Forum

Leonard's email would have been ashmancoreaxis@comcast.net Can you find this address in your system?

I have just checked and we do have a Leonard registered as a user, with that email address, but showing no posts.

Can you sign in under Leonard and re-post please?

Ian Kane
04-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Sorry, I accidentally didn't put the platform name before title. Could you insert (Indiegogo) before mine, which is "Hollywood Reality?" I tried to through edit function but couldn't. Thanks.
--Ian

NodeZeroGames
04-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello, I posted our Kickstarter project up this morning, a strategy game called Hack Attack, but now it's nowhere to be seen.
Did the thread get deleted?

Thanks,
NodeZeroGames

MikeA
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Hello, I posted our Kickstarter project up this morning, a strategy game called Hack Attack, but now it's nowhere to be seen.
Did the thread get deleted?

Thanks,
NodeZeroGames

Hey I looked for your thread but couldnt find it. It probably wasnt submitted or it didnt go through. Can you post the thread up again? I'll approve it.
thanks.

NodeZeroGames
04-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Hey I looked for your thread but couldnt find it. It probably wasnt submitted or it didnt go through. Can you post the thread up again? I'll approve it.
thanks.

It definitely went through, I had a brief exchange with someone in thread about the project - but it vanished overnight.

Nevermind.

admin
04-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Was it posted twice or perhaps in the wrong folder? Please repost if not.

apn9988
04-15-2013, 03:01 PM
My apologies, I forgot to put the platform name in my subject line for FOY NICKELODEONS. I tried to find the post so I could change it, but I believe it was already sent to the moderator. Could you include (IndieGoGo).

Thank you,

Austin

dexso84
04-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey, just wanted to ask. I posted the thread a little while ago, but I don't see it anywhere. It's called Dating for the people with disabilities. Did I do something wrong, or it simply didn't went through?

smartinvestor
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Hey, just wanted to ask. I posted the thread a little while ago, but I don't see it anywhere. It's called Dating for the people with disabilities. Did I do something wrong, or it simply didn't went through?

Ok, thread is now up and working. :)

Please note that sometimes Our Spam filters send posts into the mod approval area. If your thread doesn't go up right away, give it some time, as the spam filters may have slowed it up a bit.

tatumgames
09-12-2013, 05:54 PM

All the best,
Crowd Funding Forum

I have the same question, and coincidentally my name is Leonard as well! I am curious, can my Kickstarter project be listed in your folder? I started the Kickstarter yesterday, and could use as much exposure as possible. Let me know what I need to do. I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this forum.

smartinvestor
09-13-2013, 03:38 AM
I have the same question, and coincidentally my name is Leonard as well! I am curious, can my Kickstarter project be listed in your folder? I started the Kickstarter yesterday, and could use as much exposure as possible. Let me know what I need to do. I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this forum.

It looks like you've got your thread here in the forum up and running.

kingdoms In Chaos
03-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Is it ok if we post our project even though we haven't started crowd funding yet?? Basically to build an audience before committing to kick starter so to have a successful project?

zmark
05-31-2014, 08:41 PM
I am new here and I can't seem to create a new post. Is there something I need to do?

Ismail Salhi
06-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Hello CFF !

I just joined in using my facebook account. I want to post a thread about our Indiegogo crowdfunding (http://www.igg.me/at/qleek) campaign, but apparently I don't have the permission to post. Is it normal?

Thank you.

evildicey
06-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi guys,

same here as the 2 previous posters. I am able to sign up and post replies but not allowed to start a new thread? :(

ali
06-02-2014, 05:55 PM
hey! me too. I cant post a new thread. help?