PDA

View Full Version : (Seedrs) Fuzmo

elliotrthomas
02-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Fuzmo is aiming to be the number one picture sharing website for all animal and pet related photos.

The idea came to us when one of our co-founders started an Instagram account (Insta_Animal) and dedicated it to posting pictures of cute animals. Over the last year we have watched the account grow from nothing to now 1,500,000 followers, and from this we are now running a total of 7 accounts with a combined following of 2,593,505.

Knowing that so many people share our love for pets and animal pictures alike, and continuous requests to share our users' images we decided to create Fuzmo as a platform where people can share their own pet pictures. With our current users heavily requesting a mobile application we aim to use investment raised through Seedrs to develop mobile applications.

Launched 15th November, Fuzmo now has over 10,000 members worldwide with top 5 locations being USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia & UK.

Our campaign is now in over-funding and we are looking for 55,000.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this, should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Elliot

Fuzmo: www.fuzmo.com
Campaign Link: https://www.seedrs.com/startups/fuzmo

startingtrends
03-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Great concept Elliot, I have quite a few friends who I know would love this site!