PDA

View Full Version : Do You Currently Participate in Crowd Funding? Why or Why Not?

SocialCam
07-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Quick poll for users here at CrwdFundingForum.com:

Do You Currently Participate in Crowd Funding? Why or Why Not?

Irfann
07-29-2014, 12:17 AM
While not necessary, I think participating in crowd funding projects gives valuable insights into what really interests backers about a particular project. Those insights can potentially make a significant difference in a campaign's success

JobKettle.com
07-29-2014, 08:42 AM
I participate when I see something that's truly new and really needs to be brought into being.

Inventalator
07-29-2014, 02:51 PM
While not necessary, I think participating in crowd funding projects gives valuable insights into what really interests backers about a particular project. Those insights can potentially make a significant difference in a campaign's success

Couldn't agree more, that's why we started our platform. Check it out in my signature if you're interested in learning more about the insights we're working to provide.

AngelaBenedict
07-30-2014, 04:23 PM
To be honest, I've only just became aware of it's existence less than a month ago...I can be a bit slow on the uptake at times XD

I registered at kickstarter and have really been excited about helping people bring their dreams to fruition. There are SOOOO many creative visionaries it's like, where to start?

I've just funded a man who wants to bring Japanese Street food in the form of a Japanese food cart to Alabama to help promote culture and healthy eating.

I really like the idea that we can get involved. :)

BryantProvencher
08-01-2014, 03:07 AM
Yes, I prefer to participate in to crowd funding, according to me it is the best way to raising monetary contributions from a huge number of people's online. It is a big and great platform for launching your project plans and also getting a huge support group for your idea.