PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Pozible's subscription crowdfunding platform?

Salvador Briggman
07-29-2014, 01:35 PM
Pozible announced this last year (http://www.pozible.com/blog/subscription-crowdfunding-now-available-in-beta/0/0/0) and I'm not sure how many people have used or are using it.

We are excited to released our Beta for Subscription Crowdfunding. In order to use this function, a free Stripe account is required to link to your Pozible project.

Now available for projects in

Australia AUD ( please contact us to set up Stripe )
United States USD ( Available now )
United Kingdom GBP ( Available now )
Ireland EUR ( Available now )

You can now offer Subscription-based rewards - where the funds are collected on a regular (weekly, monthly, annually) basis. Each of your rewards can be subscription-based or they can be a combination of subscription-based rewards or one-off standard rewards. For example, you can offer a $5 per month reward alongside a one-off $25 reward.

Would be curious to hear if anyone has used it or your thoughts on it.

Rebecca Sutton
07-31-2014, 04:33 AM
No, I can't say I have. It's interesting for supporting Euros though as some of my European fans don't like the dollar only thing about Patreon as they want to pay the same amount each month.

Daegard
11-15-2014, 08:47 PM
I am in England so I will investigate. The Uk has crowd funding sites, but I still believe that Indiegogo and Kickstarter are better options. Yes the USD is not so good against the Pound

camilajerry
12-01-2014, 04:26 AM
I just need a fraction of that to continue my comic. Why can't I be that successful in my crowdfunding?

nockdoor110
04-18-2015, 05:04 AM
Creators new and old are always going to perk up anytime there’s a new way to generate funds for their creative work. After all, that’s the dream, right?But it’s important to recognize that the Patreon platform, as currently formulated, is not one that’s going to unlock a large new fanbase for you…just like Kickstarter circa 2010 was not a good place to discover new readers for your work.

ookamithewolf1
05-01-2015, 04:33 PM
going to look into this

Skystar
05-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Geat idea for the right projects. I don't see their pricing - ?

nockdoor110
11-21-2015, 12:03 AM
Creators new and old are always going to perk up anytime there’s a new way to generate funds for their creative work. After all, that’s the dream, right?But it’s important to recognize that the Patreon platform, as currently formulated, is not one that’s going to unlock a large new fanbase for you…just like Kickstarter circa 2010 was not a good place to discover new readers for your work

Upper Pub
11-27-2015, 04:20 PM
Creators new and old are always going to perk up anytime there’s a new way to generate funds for their creative work.