PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Service - Win to Win Solution

ProjectMobileUs
08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Hello,

In this week I launched a Indiegogo Campaign with the objective start a company that will provide Mobile Service and at same time share the profits with the customers.

At this time i have reached to a few peoples, but still without any funding.

I want to take this chance to ask your opinion about this campaign: http://igg.me/at/mobileservice/x/

- Do you believe in this campaign?
- What you think about the project?
- There is information that you think that will be interesting to add?
- What you think about the perks?

That are my big questions, but feel free to send feedback about other points.

Many thanks for your support.
Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
08-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I already create a crowdspeaking campaign.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/14864-mobile-service-w2w-solution?locale=en

What you think about this method do spread the word?

Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Someone have the opportunity to check my campaign?

Any feedback? Is very important to have your feedback, to help this project go forward.

Many thanks
Best regards

BackOrder
08-10-2014, 10:15 PM
The idea of a new affordable mobile service is excellent. Your campaign explains well what it is but it lacks in details (expenses summary, risks, etc). Also, there is no mention on customer service policy and carrier agreement — two things that tend to turn wild with existing carriers. You have a clean and simple website, it is a plus.

ProjectMobileUs
08-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Hello BackOrder,

Many thanks for your answer and feedback. :)

See my feedback about the points suggested:

- Expenses summary, risks, etc: You are talking about the information to start the company, right? We can detail better the expenses, but high level is that referred in the campaign, Structure, Logistics, Website and Stock, also left the fee to Indiegogo, fee law, and other residual expenses. Do you think include this information will be better? The mix of costs is also relevant?

- Customer service policy: We will add this subject in the campaign! Thanks :)

- Carrier agreement: Like we say in the campaign (FAQs), we can't reveal what are the carrier that we will work, because a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), only can reveal if the project goes forward. But is one of the largest companies in US. Is that information do you want?

This information gave answers to your points?
Do you have more suggestions? :)

In your case, what hold do you fund this project? :)

I take the chance to ask you to join as our Thunderclap campaign: http://thndr.it/1pCakLb

Many thanks one more time
Best regards

BackOrder
08-11-2014, 06:07 PM
- Expenses summary, risks, etc: You are talking about the information to start the company, right? We can detail better the expenses, but high level is that referred in the campaign, Structure, Logistics, Website and Stock, also left the fee to Indiegogo, fee law, and other residual expenses. Do you think include this information will be better? The mix of costs is also relevant?

This is relevant because it demonstrates to potential pledgers that you actually know what you are doing. Who would fund an ambitious project where the creators didn't do any kind of research on it?

- Customer service policy: We will add this subject in the campaign! Thanks :)

Great!

- Carrier agreement: Like we say in the campaign (FAQs), we can't reveal what are the carrier that we will work, because a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), only can reveal if the project goes forward. But is one of the largest companies in US. Is that information do you want?

Let's say "mobile service agreement", if you prefer. A concise and customer friendly agreement can make a difference compared to large providers.

Mind you, Virgin Mobile in Canada has a clause in their agreement that allows them to send you targeted advertisement. The point is that there are so many fine prints, whether it is a contract or signing up to the service.

How will you deal with technical issues? Since your service will use a known carrier, it makes sense that we know what to expect from your service when it comes to network down and so on. This is something I would expect to read on your campaign.

In your case, what hold do you fund this project? :

Canada is holding me up. :)

nemesis86
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
hope you guys make it

ProjectMobileUs
08-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Hello BackOrder,

Many thanks for all the feedback! ;)

This is relevant because it demonstrates to potential pledgers that you actually know what you are doing. Who would fund an ambitious project where the creators didn't do any kind of research on it?

Campaign updated! :)
Can you check and tell me your feedback?

Also update the timings of some activities, such as times of brand choice, for all founders have the chance to be part of this precious point.

About the carrier, also add the time were we will reveal and about refunds if anyone don't have network available (in the FAQs).

About the other points you have mention, we still working in the contents to update the campaign.

Canada is holding me up

I'm so sorry, but at this moment we cant provide the service in Canada. :(

Many thanks.
Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
08-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Hello Nemesis,

Do you like this project?

What hold you back? :)
Also in Canada? :(

Join us in twitter and help us to spread the word about this project in Thunder clap! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/ProjectMobileUs (https://twitter.com/ProjectMobileUs)
ThunderClap:thndr.it/1pCakLb (http://thndr.it/1pCakLb)

Many thanks
Best Regards?

BackOrder
08-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Hello ProjectMobileUS,

I like the improvements. Keep it up!

startingtrends
08-14-2014, 01:05 AM
I think it's great what you're doing, anything to cut on cell phone costs is a good thing as many providers charge far too much for the most basic features and next thing you know you have a whopping phone bill.

ProjectMobileUs
08-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Hello startingtrends,

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Yes we are trying to make the difference, but let see if we reach your goal.
We don't have any fund yet, lets see what happen to the end of the campaign.

In your case, what would you back? :)

Many thanks one more time.
Best regards

Harald
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM
I think people prefer to invest money in something they can see, and its hard, when the mobile service isn't up yet, and they invest money in something which isnt right infront of them. I know it's like that on indie gogo etc. but i think its hard with mobile services

ProjectMobileUs
08-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Hello Harald,

Yes i understand your point and that, can be the point for we don't have any funding. But at this time, this is only a project, that will be implemented if we reach our funding goal, so without that we can't provide any type of service because.

But like I said, understand perfectly your point.

We are making some updates and we will make more, all to clarify the funders about any doubt and explain why they can Save/Win money through this company

Your help is very important to improve your project, with some information lack.

Many thanks
Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
08-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Hello BackOrder,

Sorry for the delay, but we are making several updates to the campaign with the objective to clarify any doubt of the project and conditions.

There is some updates that we have making in this last days:

- Created new video explain the concept of this project: Use, Share and Save;

- Information about the plans that we will have: Prepaid and with No Contracts;

- We update your schedule of the project, with some adjustments, like brand vote and Carrier Reveal;

- Update of the conditions of the perks. If any funder live in some area that don't have network, we will refund the fund;

- Update of the FAQs, with Service Availability conditions and Support Service;

- We will invest 10% of our 1 year profits in others Crowdfunding Campaigns;

We will make other updates, such as:

- Another video, only with the explain of the earnings and the benefits joining through Indiegogo - anyone register without referral will be friend of the previous funder;

- New update of the perks: we are working in have discount coupons to the funder buy phones;

- We will try to give some of the funding to any non-profit organization in the health research.

This updates gives answers to your suggestions?

If you can send your opinion about the updates i will thank your valuable help and commitment in the best of this project. :)

Many thanks to all!
Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
08-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Hello!

We have some news! :)

At this time we already review the Perks and make 3 new Packs:

- Offers 12 months of free service (service depending on the pack);
- Sim Card and Ship;
- Merchandise Products with the future Logo of the company (products depending on the pack);
- With much pride, we'll Donate 1$ to Association in Research Health! :)
- 1 Surprise Gift

What you think?

Many thanks
Best regards

Link to campaign: http://igg.me/at/mobileservice/x/8177019

BackOrder
09-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello ProjectMobileUs,

The improvements are once again valuable and it brings clarity to your project. Why is there no pledge so far?

This is undoubtedly difficult when potential backers are not giving feedback on the reason why they will not back a project. I would like to give you additional feedback and hopefully inspire you.

1$ Donation to Association in Research Health

My understanding is that people want to give to a project OR to the cause of their choice. They don't want to be told to whom they should give money. SPOI Options for Chrome, formely Youtube Options, was free but now paid subscription with half the proceeding to charity. People hate it (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spoi-options/medeknkggnkeffoahbphecmjoakbpiab/reviews).

I think there is too much focus on User, Share and Save!. This feels a bit gimmicky rather than an enticing loyalty program. This is the least interesting part of your offer for me anyway.

Many suggest to have a campaign that is upbeat with a story to be part of. It should create excitement. How about a video with your team? The question is "Who is the team and why should we believe in you?"

ProjectMobileUs
09-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Hello BackOrder,

Thanks for your feedback.

About the donation, we change the scope of that and will donate to a charity chosen by the funders. This need it has already identified by other feedback equal to your, but thanks anyway :)

About the concept "Use, Share and Save" I understand but is our loyalty/compensation program and we need to focus that, because this is the big difference to the others companies. :)

Many thanks one more time.
Best regards

BackOrder
09-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Hi ProjectMobileUs,

Crowd funding is hard but I hope your project will succeed.

Your loyalty program is acceptable. I was merely suggesting that you tone it down a little and make your campaign a little bit more human. There is no face representing your campaign. You know what I mean?

ProjectMobileUs
09-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

We have release some updates in our campaign!

Check it ;)

http://igg.me/at/mobileservice/x/8177019

Many thanks
Best Regards
Project Mobile Team

de123321
09-06-2014, 08:09 PM
This is nice stuff...

ProjectMobileUs
09-08-2014, 02:42 PM
This is nice stuff...

Thanks for your feedback!

Help us to make this project a reality!

Many thanks
Best regards
Project Mobile Service Team

ProjectMobileUs
09-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Here's the latest from Mobile Service - Win Win Solution.

With much pride we announce our first funding!!

Only left 20 days but we believe that is possible to reach our funding goal and make this project a reality.

Remember to Spread the Word with your friends and contacts through your social network!

Many thanks
Best regards

ProjectMobileUs
09-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

We already received the first choice and vote!

Brand Suggestion: Use, Share & Save

Charity Vote: The ALS Association, National Office

But check it, in updates page. (http://igg.me/at/mobileservice/x/8177019)

Help us to Spread the Word with your friends and contacts through your social network!

Don't forget to share with your referral!

You can also tweet us: @ProjectMobileUs

Thank you for support!

ProjectMobileUs
09-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi everyone,

We are having more fundings and we need much more!

We already launched new updates about brand suggestion and charity votes, check it!

Many thanks for you support
Best regards
Project Mobile Team

dylanmad
09-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Thunderclap isn't bad as long as you get every person to write their own unique tweet. Otherwise, I tried it with another campaign and it was an absolute dud, I may have seen three tweets total out of the 50 that had supposedly been pledged. Mass numbers of identical tweets are probably punished by Twitter's system, no?