PDA

View Full Version : My project Kloop Radio in Kyrgyzstan - give young journalists a voice!

Ilona Pfeffer
08-11-2015, 05:21 AM
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum and to crowdfunding itself. I am a radio journalist in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. I have built a functioning radio studio from scratch and educated a team of teenage radio journalists. Our radio is fresh and different and we broadcast 24/7, but we desperately need new studio equipment, otherwise we might have to close down some time soon. Please, see our campaign on Indiegogo and support young journalism in Central Asia! <3
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kloop-radio-give-young-radio-djs-a-future#/story

Love,

Ilona

Ilona Pfeffer
08-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Isn t it a lovely feeling, when you check your campaign (first thing in the morning, then virtually every hour or so and last thing before going to bed :D ) and you find that somebody you don t even know gave you some money? I think it s awesome!!! Until now we made 49% of the sum we need, but every small donation makes me believe that we will reach our goal!

JaseSB
08-12-2015, 12:58 PM
I love the idea hope you get what you require , i have been working with internet radios for a long time and really enjoy it !