PDA

View Full Version : My First Comedy Song Album (Kickstarter)

spunko
08-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Hey guys. I figured to try to create a Kickstarter campaign to fund for my first comedy album:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spunko/ep-ray-comedy-music-album

Please help.

Michael Walton
08-17-2015, 01:00 PM
To be honest the page needs lots of work. How long did it take you to work on your kickstarter project page? Because there is no video, pics of rewards or anything like that and the rewards are ok but I believe those need more work also. Maybe like autographed stuff, extra music tracks, cd cover art things like that. Hopefully that helps a bit and good luck with your project

PentagramProductionsUK
08-17-2015, 07:09 PM
I was on the floor laughing at the cat picture, great job, lol

spunko
08-17-2015, 11:43 PM
To be honest the page needs lots of work. How long did it take you to work on your kickstarter project page? Because there is no video, pics of rewards or anything like that and the rewards are ok but I believe those need more work also. Maybe like autographed stuff, extra music tracks, cd cover art things like that. Hopefully that helps a bit and good luck with your project

A couple of days. I don't think I can upload pics of free mp3 downloads or the executive credits, but maybe the T-shirt could be good. Also, I'm camera shy so that's why. Extra music tracks and cd cover art are good even though the free physical cover comes with cd cover art so theres really no point of putting it as an extra.

spunko
08-17-2015, 11:44 PM
Thank you. I thought it would be funny if it looked like a kid drew it saying "Want him back? Donate the ransom..."