PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of the Abyss

Adam Smith
03-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone

I am running a kickstarter game for my indie game project, Wrath of the Abyss. Here's a link to the page: http://kck.st/1LqP3CK

I'd really like contributions, but you're also very welcome to leave comments on the kickstarter page, or let me know what you think of the project overall. I really need exposure since I have very little fanbase.

Thanks for reading.

hyperstarter
03-16-2016, 09:08 PM
Hi Adam! I think you identified the reason why it's got only 2 backers and that's due to the lack of fanbase.

It's a shame as the video looks well polished and the game looks like you've spent ages on it...a bit like Gauntlet in the 90's if I remember correctly.

Hmm, the problem is alot of the page isn't setup right. There's too much text and the image quality doesn't seem to fit in with the page. There needs to be more info about how you put it together, who exactly worked on it - what platforms it works on (can use on a mobile?), then list the features. You can't expect someone to read the text and then want to back the game. Imagery needs to "pop out" and grab attention...also think people are viewing KS on their devices so they can't read huge blocks of text.

The tiers don't look right either, as you're asking people to look at the $20 tier...just list exactly what the backer will get on each tier, don't make them feel frustrated.

In terms of exposure, this should of been done through pre-launch. Best of luck!

Adam Smith
03-16-2016, 10:03 PM
Thanks for replying. I'll adjust what I can but I don't understand what you mean by the image quality. Do you mean the images are too large?

Cristina
03-21-2016, 03:02 AM
This post has been moved to the Creative Projects - Rewards-Based Crowdfunding section.

KSS95
03-21-2016, 03:02 PM
This is a great campaign, I myself have recently launched my own campaign.

sisoo
03-21-2016, 03:48 PM
the campaign is cool. i like top view games like yours. simple and creative. i think you have to be more creative in presenting it. you can edit images to seem more interesting esp the boss pics. i wish you luck for 25 remaining days.

Adam Smith
03-22-2016, 03:20 PM
if you would contribute to my campaign that would be just dandy...

Purpa
03-25-2016, 02:23 PM
Cool campaign maybe it would help to clarify specifically how the money will be spent, but besides that it looks good.