PDA

View Full Version : New Kickstarter: Adult Coloring Book that helps you deal with stress at work

Nadia S
04-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi there!

My partner and I have just started this Kickstarter campaign for our adult coloring book that gives advice for how to deal with stress at work.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/55845132/how-not-to-deal-with-stress-at-work-adult-coloring

Work related stress is on the rise, and there are many coloring books that claim to be helping with stress, but none of them give any valuable advice for how to handle daily stressors better, especially at work. :)

This book is funny, with relatable stories from everyday office life based on which we created the coloring pages. We want to eventually create a community for people who are looking for help with work related stress.

I've been managing small teams for two years now, including remote teams, and stress relief programs are SO important, and sometimes just sparing the conversation about it at work will help a lot. So I thought, what is a good way to bring up this topic in the office, and have fun in the process? That's how this product idea was born. :)

Can't wait to hear your feedback, and any advice for promoting the campaign better. I'm getting some backers whom I don't know personally (two so far), who may have come from Kickstarter or from some social media shares by my friends.

Thank you!

Nadia.

leveegee
04-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Sweet coloring book! I also started one on kickstarter!

virginia
04-20-2016, 08:45 AM
Excellent work! I know that these coloring books are really a big hit in many Asian countries. All the best to your campaign!