PDA

View Full Version : YOU LOSE - High-Quality Outrageous Apparel

You Lose
04-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Hey all!

Just launched my first ever Kickstarter campaign for my new apparel brand, YOU LOSE. The brand has a very sarcastic and ridiculous attitude to it, something that I personally love in design and fashion. I'm curious to see what you guys think! I have plenty more designs on the way, and I think the shirts are priced pretty modestly when compared to most other similar Kickstarter campaigns, but I would love feedback.

Also, if anyone is running their own campaign, I would be more than willing to share yours via Facebook and Twitter if you do the same for me. After all, we can't achieve our crowdfunding goals alone!

Thanks everyone! Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/youlosebrand/you-lose-high-quality-offensive-apparel

-Tucker

MKerogazov
04-13-2016, 06:02 AM
Hmm... Just my opinion - eat sh*t is not a proper definition of sarcasm :-\ it's more profanity... And if you go "negative", you probably need to show more "fun" side of it, well, or actual sarcasm :o

hyperstarter
04-13-2016, 08:42 PM
Yeah I agree with MK. There's no thought behind these tee's. The You Lose image is repeated a couple of times on the page, there isn't much text and there's an A4 print of David Bowie (RIP)? A bit confusing and how are you going to compete with Threadless and the like? $15 to $30 for a tee + sticker? It's quite a lot...

perfictfitness
04-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Yeah I agree with MK. There's no thought behind these tee's. The You Lose image is repeated a couple of times on the page, there isn't much text and there's an A4 print of David Bowie (RIP)? A bit confusing and how are you going to compete with Threadless and the like? $15 to $30 for a tee + sticker? It's quite a lot...

Yeah this whole thing is kind of just offensive. You should put more work into your project.