PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London!

EphoriLondon
12-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone

My name's Ruchi, I'm from London and I'm looking to launch a Kickstarter project next month for men's custom bracelets. I found out about this forum from one of the articles by Salvador Briggman from Crowdcrux.com. You should check out his site if you would like some awesome tips on crowdfunding.

Last month, I made the decision to set up a Kickstarter campaign and since then, I've been working pretty much everyday. I don't know when I last took a break!! :-/ Creating the campaign, Planning the video, organising the crew, finding locations etc, it seemed like it was never going to end. However, I'll be finished with the video this weekend and then the big task of building the email list begins!

I've been reading up alot about crowdfunding especially Kickstarter over the past few weeks and there seems to be so much information out there that I'm not sure I'll be able to read it all in order to implement it!! However, I've come across some really helpful tips - I'm going to be testing out some of the techniques starting from next week so I'll update this thread with what's working and what's not working when it comes to spreading word about the campaign pre-launch!

I look forward to hearing from everyone here. Thanks and have a lovely day! :D

ktummonds
12-07-2016, 01:28 PM
I look forward to hearing the results from the techniques that your are using.

smartinvestor
12-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Ruchi, hi, and welcome to the forum.

EphoriLondon
12-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Thank you! Will keep you updated :)

EphoriLondon
12-20-2016, 12:39 PM
Thank you! :)

MikeA
12-20-2016, 01:41 PM
look forward to hearing more. What is your campaign about? When do you launch?

Hi everyone

My name's Ruchi, I'm from London and I'm looking to launch a Kickstarter project next month for men's custom bracelets. I found out about this forum from one of the articles by Salvador Briggman from Crowdcrux.com. You should check out his site if you would like some awesome tips on crowdfunding.

Last month, I made the decision to set up a Kickstarter campaign and since then, I've been working pretty much everyday. I don't know when I last took a break!! :-/ Creating the campaign, Planning the video, organising the crew, finding locations etc, it seemed like it was never going to end. However, I'll be finished with the video this weekend and then the big task of building the email list begins!

I've been reading up alot about crowdfunding especially Kickstarter over the past few weeks and there seems to be so much information out there that I'm not sure I'll be able to read it all in order to implement it!! However, I've come across some really helpful tips - I'm going to be testing out some of the techniques starting from next week so I'll update this thread with what's working and what's not working when it comes to spreading word about the campaign pre-launch!

EphoriLondon
12-21-2016, 06:21 AM
Hi Mike

Thanks for checking in :)

So I'm looking to launch around the 3rd week of January. The campaign is for men's custom bracelets. They are made of semi-precious beads and they are personalised with a person's name initials using 3d printing, so for example your initials would be "MA". The initial plates can be made from materials such as steel, 925 sterling silver and 18k gold.

I've uploaded a few colour combinations bracelets here: link removed but I still have to add another 20 colours! :D

I just finished getting this application developed where I can invite friends to sign up and win free bracelets in the run-up to the launch. Once they sign up, they get a unique referral link which they can then send to their friends. As their friends start signing up, they start winning free bracelets. You can check it out here if you like:link removed

I'm now in the process of inviting as many people to sign up to this application as possible to spread word and hopefully get people signed up before the campaign actually launches.

What do you think? Do you have any tips? Do you know any good places to add this link? Ofcourse I'll be sending it to friends and family, but would also be good to share it in places people might be interested. I'll be looking into few fashion forums too. Maybe people there might be interested in winning free bracelets.

I

kicklauncher
12-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi everyone

Nice to meet you ! look forward to seeing your project,