PDA

View Full Version : changeclothing-T-Shirts that Raise Money for Charities, One Shirt at A Time

Justin Snyder
08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I came here by way of Randy Groutstein. Thank you Randy.

My name is Justin Snyder, 14 years ago I came up with an idea of marrying clothing and fashion, with the concept of change. I call it changeclothing. There are other web sites that effectively help causes and do a tremendous job, I just feel in the name of charity, they're always more room.

What advantages does changeclothing offer? We focus on not only human aspects, but the earth and animals as well. We also have a special category called "Outreach." We solicit stories of need, let the facebook nation vote which story is most compelling, then design a t-shirt that goes for sale for one week only. A generous portion of 20%-40% proceed is given, depending on how many shirts are sold to the cause. We do this every week.

For more, here is our tumblr(www.changeclothing.tumblr.com) for our actual campaign(www.indiegogo.com/createchange) and for our promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxg42DK1EwQ&feature=plcp

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out our cause. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave me a message. Godspeed!

SocialCam
08-07-2012, 11:46 AM
What an incredible idea. I'll tell a few people about this project who may be interested. How many different causes have you done this with so far?