PDA

View Full Version : Gemini

Sincere
08-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Help take your part in the make of the Greatest Album of the Century! Details inside link!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thetruth/gemini-the-album-that-changed-the-world

Sincerely yours, Sincere

kingh
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Isn't $340,320 a little obscure and difficult of a target to reach? It's almost impossible to raise that much in 30 days.
Best of luck, though!

Harrison King

Sincere
08-08-2012, 03:06 PM
@kingh - lol yeah it's a little optimistic, but if I've done the math correctly then that's what it is going to take to do everything. I don't like to half ass stuff to be honest, and it's not just for the making of the album, it's also music videos. I have to pay some of these people to help me create it, along with many other things. So yeah, it's a little high, but not a penny wasted nor am I trying to ask for more than I needed. : )

Lelocks Trent
08-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah I agree that's quite a lofty goal. If I were you I'd try and cut back on some costs and then request less money. Who knows you may get lucky and have people fund you over 100%. Anyway goodluck. It's a nice project.

Sincere
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
@Lelocks Trent - Thank you for your support! : ) I'm praying!!

kingh
08-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Well, if you need help video editing or with graphic design I'm sure there are many people on here that are willing to help, including me.
As Trent said, cutting back on the costs will help lower your goal. Just remember that quality does not always equal quantity. I'm sure you can make a wonderful music video for under $300.

Either way good luck,
Harrison

Sincere
08-08-2012, 04:49 PM
@kingh - I'll keep that in mind ; )