PDA

View Full Version : The future implications of CrowdFunding

Lelocks Trent
07-14-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm simply amazed at how much money people are raising, especially on Kickstarter for projects for just giving away little rewards. Imagine the potential in this industry once equity stakes are sold.

People with amazing ideas, no matte rif they are living in poverty in China, or lacking a formal education now have access to millions of dollars in funding if they have a solid unique idea that can succeed. These same people, just a year ago would have no chance in hell to get their projects off the ground. What other implications will Crowdfunding have for the world economy, innovation, and the pace at which technology is progressing?

Bobby76
07-14-2012, 03:53 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Crowdfunding will be one of the biggest changes in the investment world we have seen in decades. Not only will people make a killing, but the pace at which innovations come to market will explode! The hurdles once out there that made most people with ideas shy away from actually going forward with them are now going to be eliminated almost entirely.

admin
07-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Just take a look at how big Kickstarter has become, and that's with no equity incentive to those financing the projects. Imagine Kickstarter on steroids. Take a project like Ouya, and add equity, and you will see it sell out within hours in my opinion. 2013 will be the year of crowdfunding in my opinion.

smartinvestor
07-25-2012, 08:44 AM
The hurdles once out there that made most people with ideas shy away from actually going forward with them are now going to be eliminated almost entirely.

Totally agree. Finance is probably the biggest obstacle to getting a great idea off the ground. This should encourage those with entrepreneurial talents to take their ideas to the next level.

admin
08-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how fast Equity funding spreads after it becomes the norm in the US market. No doubt we are going to see some innovations in terms of technology, but also a crazy amount of short films, books, and other forms of media published which would never have been able to be published in the past.

Ivanavi
10-06-2017, 03:04 PM
DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAME OF THE BOOKS IS-SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME, AND SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR.AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIEN AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi