PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Fire Pit

Bubba_0161
08-14-2012, 10:46 AM
First off i would like to say thanks for looking a my Campaign.

Short Summary

First off I would like to thank you for taking a look at my campaign. I am Rob I have been working in and out of the CAD field for a couple years now. I came up with this idea one weekend when my wife and I went on an ATV trip and got to are camp site got all set up and realized that we had no fire pit or rocks around to build a fire pit. So after about 3 hours of gathering up rocks to make a small fire pit I came up with the idea to make a fire pit that could be portable taken down and stored when not in use but also durable to withstand the heat and weather. With this product it will help alleviate people from digging up rocks taking them from creeks and streams when camping, and help you enjoy being in the outdoors with you friends and family plus it gets you ready to go have fun.

What We Need & What You Get

Ok I am looking to raise $8000. Your contributions will help buy the necessary material that is need to build the fire pits. Also it will help fund a website that you can place your order directly from a few standard designs, also we will have a special section where the customer can submit a design of your own. By submitting you own design the fire pit will be custom to you and when you go camping or just in your backyard it is more personalized to you. Also your contributions will be used for marketing and merchandise. If we donít reach the goal of $8000 I still plan on using the money on all the above ideas

The Impact

The Portable fire pit is a great way to show style while you are camping. It is also I great way of not worring or hoping that you stacked the rocks ok so they donít fall over. If you city you live in requires you to get a burning permit to burn and you need a pit you can just set it up and tell the Fire Chief this is my area and here is my pit. Again I would just like to thank you for looking at my campaign and I am grateful for all contributions.

Other Ways You Can Help

We understand that everyone is not in the position to financially contribute. However, you can help by spreading the word to your family, friends and co-workers that may want to be a part of our campaign.

Also i am working on getting the website up and running and should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. Please feel free to e-mail me at Info@frontierfirepit.com with any questions or designs you may have for your fire pit.

Here is the link to the Campaign: http://igg.me/p/118411?a=665162

If you could please pass this along as well. Thanks Again