PDA

View Full Version : How Much Will we be able to Invest Via CrowdFunding

Fundordie
07-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I found this interesting. There will be maximum limits to the amount anyone can invest in total via crowdfunding platforms. Here are the guidelines according to http://www.orlandobusinesslawyer.com/equity-crowd-funding-nuts-and/

Investors are limited in how much they can invest (these amounts count for all investments by the investor), as follows:
- $2,000 for investors with less than $40K of annual income and a net worth less than $100K;
- 5% of income for investors with more than $40K and less than $100K of annual income and a net worth less than $100K;
- 10% of income, up to $100,000 for investors with $100K or more of annual income or net worth.

Do you guys think these are fair and safe limits enacted by the law?

admin
07-14-2012, 05:16 PM
I think it's fair in that these regulations will allow every day people to invest into startups, and not allow the billionaires to pretty much fund an entire project. $100k is the most anyone will be able to invest in a project. As for the lower limits of $2k for those with net worth under $100k, I think that's a safe number to throw out there. Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out there who will likely invest more than they can afford to lose if it weren't for these regulations that will be put into place.

Ivanavi
10-06-2017, 03:14 PM
DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAME OF THE BOOKS IS-SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME, AND SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR.AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIEN AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi