PDA

View Full Version : Help Expand our Dream to Offer Spinach Balls to the World!

spinball
08-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone! We are Trina & Ramesh Khadoo & our passion is spinach! We are The Spinach Ball Company and we are trying to grow our current business to allow us to have our own small manufacturing facility and specialized equipment.

We recently started a project on kickstarter! We are a specialty food company that is growing out of our current capacity! Please see our project on kickstarter at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1776388026/help-expand-our-dream-to-offer-spinach-balls-to-th?ref=email

Thank you for checking this out & we would appreciate your support!!!

Lelocks Trent
08-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Spinach balls. Sounds like a healthy snack. Where are you currently selling these?

sharkinvestor
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
How realistic is to ship these across the world? I mean can they sustain days of travel?

spinball
08-21-2012, 08:46 PM
We are currently selling these in the regional area of Indiana at both retail & food service locations. We are at 2 farmer's markets in Indianapolis also. We have 3 product lines: regular, all natural and gluten free. Yes they are all pretty healthy :)

spinball
08-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Yes, they can sustain up to 3 days of travel with appropriate packaging. Thank for your inquiry!

spinball
08-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I think I replied under the wrong ?. Anyway, yes they are healthy. We have 3 lines of product that include our all natural, gluten free and what we call our regular. We are currently selling these in some regional retail locations as well as a few food service establishments. We also do 2 farmer's markets in the greater Indianapolis area. Thanks for you inquiry! ☺