PDA

View Full Version : What are the best Crowdfunding and Fundraising Sites?

bloggersjoy
04-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to know that what are the best Crowdfunding and Fundraising Sites. Please also share some useful fundraising ideas and those groups or people who might be helpful in my fundraising campaign.

Thank You

Salvador Briggman
04-06-2013, 12:37 PM
It really depends on what type of project you are looking to create. The standard crowdfunding sites: Kickstarter, Indiegogo, RocketHub, Pozible, etc.

Crowdfunding sites for musicians: http://www.crowdcrux.com/6-top-crowdfunding-sites-for-artists-and-bands/
Sites for gamers: http://www.crowdcrux.com/top-5-crowdfunding-sites-for-gamers/

natasha_startsomegood
04-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi,
If your project has a social impact element you might consider using StartSomeGood.com - we're the crowdfunding platform connecting changemakers with the funds they need to change the world!

Here's some advice that we've developed after seeing over 130 projects successfully launch across 22 countries - http://startsomegood.com/Resources

Hope this helps!

Natasha - StartSomeGood.com

deuxesunglasses
06-19-2014, 08:26 PM
There are many restricted products on Kickstarter as opposed to Indiegogo.

grueni
07-05-2014, 07:57 PM
It really depends on the idea you have! But I really like the idea of Patreon! Since you will have an on going connection with the people!

Jliscombe
07-09-2014, 05:41 AM
God undone for charity?

kathyroller
07-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Just because the site is BIG..doesn't mean it's the best for you. I work for a platform, MoveYourMountain.org, and you should check out what we offer vs. the big guys. Compare fees, branded pages, text update capabilities, international funding capabilities. Just because the SITE gets millions of hits a month, does NOT mean your campaign will. Your ultimate success will depend on your cause, your personal network, and how well you spread your word and how far the reach is. If you want to give us more details about your campaign...I'd love to help. (fyi...the blogger for 10+ years and self proclaimed social media maven)

Salvador Briggman
07-16-2014, 03:03 PM
@kathy - Cool platform. How do you guys differ from others?

kathyroller
07-17-2014, 11:46 AM
@Salvador
I would say that our biggest difference is our branded pages for organization, team, or business. Not only is it FREE to set up and maintain, but it's nothing but your info. (no adds or mention of MoveYourMountain). Therefore, you could forward your url and use this as your website, eliminating costs that you now have. (and have our added security measures in place).

*We offer ON-GOING campaign options (where people can set an amount of money to be given monthly, vs. a one time donation)
*compare our fees at 4% (very competitive) plus processing
*No required deadline
*no fee if you don't hit your goal
*can set multiple campaigns
*updates you post on your campaign will be automatically emailed to your donors (as well as a database of emails will be compiled for you)
*text updates available (you can update your campaign from your event and give live pictures/updates while it's happening) to keep your donors involved and engaged.

BryantProvencher
08-04-2014, 02:29 AM
There are many crowdfunding sites, actually it depends upon which type of project you are going to start. Kickstarter is a good site, where creative projects raise donation-based funding. Other than that Indiegogo, Crowdfunder, RocketHub, Crowdrise, Somolend, Angellist are good crowdfunding site's.

chaseadam
09-01-2016, 07:50 AM
i am also looking for

hayeskt6
09-01-2016, 02:48 PM
I agree with everyone else in terms of it depends on what you're looking for being equity,rewards, p2p, or consignment. Now I work for Kickfurther.com and believe it's the best online consignment platform as we can offer higher returns annualized and many of the brands we work with are Purchase order based. This means that when you purchase the inventory on consignment that is backed by Purchase Order, you are guaranteed to have the funds paid back after net 30,60, 90, or 120. Even if the goods don't sell all within those days. It's something to look into. I also have experience with other platforms, mainly p2p so I can help expand upon answers for those platforms.

EspoTek
09-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Based on my experience so far, I'd recommend Crowd Supply for open-source hardware stuff.
They actually know what they're looking at, and are willing to sit down and talk to you (helping edit your campaign, even with production of video!).

They do take a larger cut for the premium service (10% vs. KS/IGG's 5%), but their success rates are much higher than KS/IGG because of all the assistance they give.
Note that they also offer a service at 5%, but it's hands-off and I wouldn't recommend for first-timers.

-Chris

avigra
09-18-2016, 03:49 AM
Also, I would like to know if there are any crowdfunding freelance managers, not only agencies...?

ryancar6
09-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Here check out this link (https://www.kickfurther.com/learn-buyers?utm_medium=forum&utm_source=Crowd_funding&utm_campaign=forum_user_channel&utm_content=inline_text). It's a crowdfunding platform that's gotten a lot of attention because it's so unique. I've had roughly a 34% average annualized profit for a few months. Now a few of the co-ops look smaller now, but I love this

yellowstargames
09-25-2016, 01:00 AM
Helpful thread!

bsnbsn9
09-30-2016, 11:20 AM
Thank you friends
I get a lot of information in this group
keep good posting & excellent pict :)
http://elincaso.top/3/b.png

harrisong45
10-03-2016, 07:02 AM
There are many sites, but I have suggest you CrackTheCrowd. This is a best crowdfunding marketing agency.

cyrusch
10-05-2016, 08:15 AM
kickstarter is good. One of my friends had started a campaign there, but he didn't get much success.

And now his campaign on Indiegogo is doing good.

bsnbsn9
10-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Helpful thread!
agree with you Valuable thread !
http://elincaso.top/2/b.png