PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter Videos

Sarah Haynes
04-13-2013, 05:55 AM
I want to do a kickstarter project and a lot of people suggest doing a video to get your idea across on a more personal level, I'm really unsure of this because I'm not the most out going person and my tendency is to run when a camera comes out and I end up looking really uncomfortable ( we don't even have many wedding photos ) do people think they're a necessity ? Thanks in advance for the input

smartinvestor
04-13-2013, 07:23 AM
I think a video is a good idea in order to demonstrate visually what your campaign is all about.

If you feel uncomfortable in front of a camera is there anyone who you know who would be prepared to do it?

ShmoozBiz.com
04-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi Sarah, It would be great if you could do the video and people can see you. It helps create a connection on a personal basis. However, some people feel shy in front of the camera and that should not prevent you doing a video of the item you are crowdfunding. You can show the item or convey the idea with narration of how it works or how you came up with it. If narration is not something you can do, then find a close friend or relative, someone that is just as em
enthusiastic about it as you.