PDA

View Full Version : (Kickstarter) Top notch audio book for fantasy novel

jgunhus
04-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi - This is my first Kickstarter project. My book, Jack Templar Monster Hunter, is a fun, fast-moving indie book that's seen some success. It has been a Amazon Bestseller in its category for the last few months and is a finalist for the Book of the Year Award from Foreword Reviews. I launched my Kickstarter project because I would love to have the book professionally acted and recorded by top-notch vocal talent. I think it could really make the story come alive and help the series continue to build momentum.

I wrote the book as a way to get my 11 year-old reluctant reader son excited about books. It worked and now he's an avid reader. This experience led me to become more active in literacy issues, especially working with other parents who have reluctant readers. Using audio books in conjunction with printed material is a great way to get kids excited to read, so I'm hopeful this project will get funded so I can bring it to life!

Book #2 is now out (Jack Templar and the Monster Hunter Academy). I hope you'll help me get the word out about this project and join the journey as this new series gains traction.

Jeff Gunhus
www.JackTemplar.com

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1984137857/help-turn-my-mg-ya-fantasy-novel-into-an-amazing-a?ref=live