PDA

View Full Version : Arduino / Uno32 Learning Kit - Inspire an Invention!

dalich
08-22-2012, 09:47 PM
The "Easy" way to build and learn with Arduino and Uno32!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arduinoclassroomkit/arduino-inventors-classroom-kit-in-a-box-arduinoki

Let's make Arduino* technology easily accessible and functional for classrooms, clubs and individuals.

**The DuinoKit will be compatible with Arduino and Uno32 by ChipKit.**

Almost everyone enjoys inventing and creating... My goal is to give some tools for helping this process! I can hardly wait to see the creations people can make with this kit. This could inspire the next millionaire!

53 55

Do you remember electronic kits like these from the 80's? I used to have several of these electronic kits as a child and my 10 year old son has some of them now. It would be great if we could bring the ease of construction and the containment of these kits into the Arduino environment?
Let's start a project to bring these kits into the microprocessor age and inspire inventors and hobbyists!Let's start a project to bring these kits into the microprocessor age and inspire inventors and hobbyists!

What is an Arduino?
Click here to see a few projects made and shared on Instructables.com. "Arduino was mostly designed by artists for artists and designers...I think it's been the most important product/project in the world of educational electronics. Click Here to find out more! Some additional project easily completed could be... LED (digital) Dice, a binary counter, a Morse code translator, a lie detector, and my personal favorite a Fart Operated TV Channel Changer. The possibilities are endless with a little imagination.

Go to DuinoKit.com to see the KickStarter project.