PDA

View Full Version : Plus Two

Matt Ward
08-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Plus Two is an events club for couples. Bringing back the social life to your relationship.

Our indiegogo campaign is : http://igg.me/p/214763?a=627023

Picture a kitchen table of food that hasn't been touched, a dining room table full of unopened games, surrounded by empty chairs. It's 9pm and you and your significant other are asking eachother,"where is everybody?" "Why do our single friends flake on us everytime?" We need to meet more couples to hang out with. This was me, 1 year ago. My wife and I sat there pondering why. Why does the single community get to have all the fun? Why do they get to try new things and meet new people? The truth of the matter is once you meet that special someone, your level changes. Your time becomes more precious, and your responsibilities and priorities become greater. Your single friends understand that to be that case, and they think you are tied down or are no longer "fun".

That night, the idea of Plus Two was born. Plus Two was created to give couples the oppurtunity to get out of the house (or stay in) and meet new/like minded people. Other couples understand where you are coming from.

Plus Two connects couples with other couples in the same boat. Plus Two creates a support system, networking opportunities, community involvement, a family-like atmosphere, and friendships that can last a lifetime.

We will provide our members with a variety of events through out the year

Including: Summer Leagues (softball, golf, ect.), Winter Leagues (Boot Hockey, Darts, Bowling, Ect.), vineyard tours, brewery tours, carnivals, city tours, group excursions, exercise clubs, book clubs, rock climbing, paintball, camping, picnics, pub crawls, awesome parties, and so much more!

You are not boring so your social life shouldn't be!

Want to have fun? Let Plus Two take care of the rest

Bobby76
08-28-2012, 08:04 AM
I saw this on Indiegogo, and thought it was a great idea. Will this be only for certain areas, or everywhere?

Matt Ward
08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks Bobby76! We are currently in Saint Paul, but we are looking to expand to surrounding cities quickly. Eventually I want to take the club on a national level

Matt Ward
09-02-2012, 11:30 AM
What are some of the things you and your partner like to do together?