PDA

View Full Version : Foundation Dock-The Best Charging, Syncing, Bending, Device for iPhone

Laine Scandalis
08-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone! We launched our Kickstarter campaign a few days ago! Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

The Foundation Dock is an elegant evolution of the iPhone cradle that clears the clutter from your workstation and consolidates your desktop devices into one hub.

Its is a solid aluminum CNC machined iPhone dock with a built-in speaker, a microphone, Shielded Audio Line out, 4 additional powered USB ports 3.0, and a mini USB, 3.0.

The Dock has a flexible cable that allows you to easily position your Iphone in any viewing angle, height or orientation by twisting, bending and locking into any position.

It looks really cool. It will work with the iPhone 5!

Thanks!

Laine-
World of Simple Design

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1787686855/foundation-dock-the-new-home-for-your-iphone

Bobby76
08-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Looks like you are doing very well in the early going raising funds. Great idea. If I didn't have an android device I would certainly be a funder here!

I assume that you will have 2 different products, one for iphone 4s and below and one for iphone 5?

Laine Scandalis
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Looks like you are doing very well in the early going raising funds. Great idea. If I didn't have an android device I would certainly be a funder here!

I assume that you will have 2 different products, one for iphone 4s and below and one for iphone 5?

Yes- we will have a Flexible Cable for the standard 30 pin connector, and a Flexible Cable for the new iPhone 5 cable. We are considering adding a Flexible Cable for the Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices, if there is enough interest.

Laine Scandalis
09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes- we will have a Flexible Cable for the standard 30 pin connector, and a Flexible Cable for the new iPhone 5 cable. We are considering adding a Flexible Cable for the Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices, if there is enough interest.

Update: We now offer a Flexible Cable for the Samsung Galaxy S3, as well as the iPhone 4s and iPhone 5. Keep checking the Kickstarter page for more goals and options being added. Thanks for the support!

Laine Scandalis
09-18-2012, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GMeg9LKKDw