PDA

View Full Version : My Project is going to be on The Crowd Funder Show!

Owosso Harpist
10-24-2013, 07:56 PM
Hi, everybody! Long time since I post here. Did you know that my Concert Harp Campaign will be featured on an upcoming episode of the newest TV show The Crowd Funder Show (http://www.crowdfundershow.com/ProjectCrowdFund/)? It's true. A few days near the end of my first relaunch of my (Sorry links only in signature in this folder) on Indiegogo, I received a private message from the folks behind the show inviting me to have my project be featured on an upcoming episode of their show. So I accepted the invitation and registered my project. After I got a hold of the people behind the show and set up my account on their website, I answered the questionnaire provided by the staff, sent in photos, videos, and other things to their studio where the show is held. Then I got word from CFS that the episode featuring my project will air on Sunday, December 29th at 11:30am on Fox.

A Fundrazr page have been set up to get people started on helping me raise 10K to buy the concert harp. There people visiting the page will have an opportunity to make a donation to help me raise 10K to purchase a concert grand pedal harp and be rewarded in return with a splendid gift card of their choice. You can choose a gift card from Starbucks Coffee, Best Buy, and a discount on free gas for your vehicle. They make excellent Christmas gifts and you can choose any kind of gift card you want. This version of the campaign will expire on February 15th of next year. You have a lot of time to help me raise 10K and choose which gift card you like to have for yourself or as a Christmas Gift. Christmas is only weeks away you know, so now is the time to stock up for the holidays with any gift cards you want as a reward for helping me raise 10K.