PDA

View Full Version : I've tried everything and still seeing slow progress. What should I do?

Johnny Han
11-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi

It's been almost two weeks that my Indiegogo campaign was up. I've read and done my research. My target audience are people who are into film and scifi. So I've been to forums but I seem to not make enough noise. Most of the donations have currently been from friends and family but I really do hope to get people whom are not associated with me in any way. Tomorrow I'll be reshooting the Indiegogo promo video with much better production. I've also considered paying a company like Go Go Rocket.
http://gogorocket.com/

Please, would love any feedback and suggestions as I still have enough time to improve and fix what I currently have to meet my goal.

(Links removed, please put in signature.)

It really is a great project which will have an amazing outcome. I have a team of professionals who are working with me on this project.

Thanks again

Johnny

smartinvestor
11-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Please create a thread to post about your campaign in the appropriate folder, with video if required.

Doozy Inc
11-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Johnny,

I have the same problem!! In the beginning everything is great and now tapered off. The most dead time is the 2-3 week of a project. I really think pre launch and letting people know before you launch your project is key now. I learned it the hard way. However I got picked up my MSN the last week of the campaign. http://innovation.uk.msn.com/tomorrow/best-inventions-for-november?page=15

Good Luck!

-Carl

Johnny Han
11-15-2013, 07:55 AM
smartinvestor, I'm sorry but there seem to be a heap of folders and I kinda get lost around here. Which folder or category would be most appropriate for my post?

Doozy Inc, how did you get picked up by MSN? Although I find that gadgets seem to do better than films when it comes to crowd funding. What are your thoughts on companies that claim they can bring more traffic to your page? Like Go Go Rocket?

Thanks