PDA

View Full Version : Crowdfunding site with the best customer service? What's your opinion?

CrowdFundFusion
11-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Which Crowdfunding site has the best customer service and why do you think that?

Have you had experiences with any of them and what are some stories that you could share, good or bad.

My context for this question is that I have had some experience with Kickstarter and have heard from others that their customer service (response time, quality of answer, plain politeness) is not the greatest.
I'm curious to know if anyone else has had similar experiences with Kickstarter or any other site. Was my experience the norm for most crowdfunding sites or was it out of the ordinary?

On a broader note as the industry matures and consolidates (it will happen eventually) things like customer service will become a way for each site to differentiate itself from the others. I think that after
a good growth spurt providing good and quick customer service is a way to keep customers (in this case project creators/makers) coming back.