PDA

View Full Version : (Sellanapp) PostUp

majesty1908
12-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Greetings everyone,

I would like to introduce PostUP to the world. How about a new kind of social network, where you can host/attend live interactive photo snapping events?! Take pictures WITH friends (old/new) from thousands of feet or even miles away. The pledging for this app in progress is off to a leaping start. Thanks to all those who support PostUP in any way. Check it out at https://sellanapp.com/idea/postup/pitch -Tia Kimble

henn9438
12-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I think that Equity Crowdfunding will be huge in the Movie business. Even big budget movies.

majesty1908
12-03-2013, 02:58 PM
@Henn.
It is possible that you are correct in your foresight. I believe equity crowdfunding has a future in many different areas. Sellanapp has a great model, where pledgers get a portion of the revenue from apps, but are not even charged unless one of these accomplished developers select it and make it for the apple store. Its a win/win situation. My app in particular is going in the direction of the future innovation of Social Networking. Pledgers agree this app will replace the way we currently interact. Please read this article below...after that imagine an app where you can not just share photos, but take photos with anybody you want, from anywhere..right now. Its a photobooth with a social twist.

http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2013/11/24/facebook-grandparents-need-next-gen-social-network/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily&utm_content=buffercc50b&utm_medium=twitter

SocialCam
12-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Just wanted to say, awesome idea for an app! What is the total amount you are seeking to raise here?

majesty1908
12-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Just wanted to say, awesome idea for an app! What is the total amount you are seeking to raise here?

Thank You! I have already raised $1,800, as you can see. There is no set amount on sellanapp's crowdfunding model.The pledging has 20 days to reach an amount that satisfies one of the developers. If the amount pledged reaches enough for them to build the app(they will stop the campaign), it will be available in the apple app store. If you know anyone that wants to invest in revenue shares of PostUP-please help me share my idea. I dont want anything more than this idea to succeed. I genuinely need people like you to help me. A simple tweet about PostUP will suffice. All it takes is for the right person to get wind of it...