Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Really great ideas. Above all, the 3D food printer looks pretty cool. Would definitely buy one!

LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL PROJECT MANAGERS IN NEED OF PLATFORM
    WE HAVE A UNIQUE FUNDRAISING SOLUTION THAT WILL SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE

There are over 500 different Crowdfunding platforms out there.

Here’s what makes us Far Superior to the rest of them...
    * We have NO Company Fees
    * YOU KEEP 100of The Funds You Directly Raise
    * We are a LEVERAGED COMMUNITY that helps each other succeed
    * We have a Viral Marketing Approach that gets your message in front of enough eyes to help you get your funding.

Edit to remove link, not the right place.

hey guys, I have a new live project, please check it out. thank you all

Ever since the financial crash of 08/09 thousands of people are becoming homeless each day. Good hardworking honest people that have lost all faith in humanity. In the dark corners of our cities, the most vulnerable people of our society call home.

During one night as I was out doing some night photography in our city. I was approached by one individual as such. Curious in what I was doing we got to talking and I soon forgot about the images I wanted to capture and realised his story was more interesting. After we finished talking he picked up his sleeping bag and headed down a dark alley. Still in shock from this one man's story, I gathered my equipment and made my way back to my car. As I walked along in the middle of the night I stopped and looked upon our city, really looked at each and every person. And in the space of 15 mins I saw 9 people walking down alley ways with sleeping bags over their shoulders. The city is so much bigger than the few hundred meters I had looked at.

Each and every city and town has homeless people but what has made them homeless is a chilling story wrapped up in a kind smile.

I would like to tel that story and share their image. We must not forget about the people we walk past without giving a 2nd glance to each day.

I would like to go from city to city here in my country and maybe someone will see what I'm doing and take it upon themselves to continue the project in their city and so on.

We must not lose humanity for humanity is all we have when we are stripped bare.

I'm curious to see where the Fooding goes. It seems like an interesting concept.

Please Help
    Check it out

Amazing concept that looks great. Liked it - keep going !

What's the best way to promote a crowdfunding project for Fathers?

These are really interesting project, and raised very good amount. Awesome & good luck.
    Join CrowdNuke, The Hidden Content to meet like minded campaigners! | Visit The Hidden Content

Print food with your own logo.. shops will like it