Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I researched crowdfunding mafia. After reading some in depth reviews I chose not to go down that road.
    ?
    What was the problem you saw with CrowdfundMafia

I also heard that CrowdfundMafia is not reliable. They are unorganized, do not fulfill their promises. So do yr research before you go for it.
    Apparel Empire - an apparel manufacturer in Singapore. Willing to help all Kickstarter/ crowdfunding projects developing their prototypes and handling bulk production.
    Visit us at aeempire[.com] , or drop me an email: exclusively[@]aeempire[.com]

I'm a skeptical kind of person. Even the one message that started with "This is not an automated message" didn't mention anything about my campaign, not even the name. So unless a company is reading and making a conscious decision based on the content of my campaign that they want to support it, I'm not going to bother. Anything less just means they're looking to make a quick buck at the expense of doomed campaigns.

The best PR companies are the ones that DON'T contact you in the first place.
    You contact them and get dialogue going.
    PR companies who target campaigns after they have set up are usually the ones that will not offer you anything other than automated traffic and maybe a little SM to their own list of people who will not be in the market to pledge on a crowdfunding campaign.
    You need to google until you find several that you feel will do a good job and then contact them.