Ant Dominion - kickstarter

Hi Everyone!
    My name is Fernando, I was an ant keeper myself.
    In the past, I had many different colonies ( Camponotus, Formica, Aphaenogaster, pheidole, Lasius), but since I have to travel for work I had to give up on this passion.
    I have always been very interested in how ant colonies are organize, the way they deal with situations and their anatomy.

I'm writing this post cause I want to share with all of you this amazing project I'm working on!
    I'm developing a new IPAD game called Ant Dominion. I'm using everything I know about ants and putting it in a game.
    From how a colony is founded, egg development, minus workers, normal size workers, majors, food gathering, predation, mite, etc.

It's been 4 months now that the game is being designed and programed and I have just started a Kickstarter project.
    Th Kickstarter team has accepted the project and now it's on the web page.
    The game will be in the App store in august and with your help I can implement more features to make it the best thing it can be.

I'm convinced you will all want to play the game!

here is a link to the Kickstarter

http://kck.st/1o36agG

Thank you so much for your support

I love the idea. Very clever and intricate. Best of Luck. I'm posting this on my blog.

Really nice looking graphics. Awesome job putting in some hard work before launch. That will make a successful campaign.

I made a game like this, but the game's goal was different and the art in this game is much better than mine.
    Dremico Evans
    Dremico's Native Games
    Kickstarter Hidden Content

Bummer it didn't fund looks cool!

I'm so sorry your project didn't get funded! My kickstarter only has 17 days left (bringing the Farmers Market to the digital age)and we are far from out goal. Best of luck next time! See it here > http://kck.st/XxTbcv

I hope you can continue on your ant colony idea. It would be intriguing to see advanced players being able to scavenge a larger food source, or taking over larger areas, and going up against competing insects.