Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    We launched our smart home project on Kickstarter as "Cielo WiGle: The Smart Solution for a Wholesome Smart Home"

goo.gl/hbiJyw

About Cielo WiGle’s Products
    WiLi- A smart adapter with Inbuilt WiFi and BLE .It convert any brand light to a smart light.
    WiSe- A smart sensorwith Inbuilt WiFi and BLE. Detects any changes in motion, acceleration, proximity, light, temperature and humidity.
    WiGle- A smart device with Inbuilt IR,WiFi and BLE. It can control any brand AC or TV from anywhere through your mobile phone.
    WiCam- A WiFi based smart camera which can also talk and listen. Motion detection and night vision complements the basic functions.
    Here is the project link:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-wholesome-sma
    http://www.cielowigle.com/
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/CieloWiGleInc
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/CieloWigle

I'm passionate about helping others succeed in life. I'm a sucker for indie projects that include art, music, games, ideas, small businesses, and more. I'm also passionate about learning technology, mainly computer based.

I like seeing helping other people succeed in life because I think that's how you get a world that innovates to get better. If we only had Walmarts and no small businesses offering services, this world would be extremely boring, there would be no competition, and no innovation.
    I also think helping indie projects is awesome because that's how big things start out.
    Technology is just something I've always been a part of and something that keeps my mind running. It amazes me how a processor chip can process at fast rates, and they keep getting faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post
    Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    I'm passionate about great design - and using it to diversify the sports industry.

I attended college to pursue graphic design, and when I switched majors to Apparel Design it was obvious they weren't too enthused. But my interest is not in the mainstream design process of "sell cheap, discard, repeat" - it is in the technical gear that helps people reach new levels. One of my favorite hobbies is dirtbiking, but it's hard to find awesome gear for women - since the market is so small. I set out to change that, by launching a line of women's specific gear that isn't girly, frilly, or boring. It's a super small niche, and incredibly competitive, but I believe that if I relentlessly pursue this dream that it's possible to effect change. Maybe unrealistic, but all it takes is one person.

My passion is to enjoy life to its fullest. To be able to hang out with my family and friends. To be as healthy and active as I can be and to be able to explore the world. To be able to meet new people and share life experiences. With this passion, I love capturing the beauty of life and I want to help people capture and remember the moments in there life through photography.

My passion is to transform a thought to a physical object. The art of creating. As a lawyer, my job is mostly paper and advice, while it is intellectually stimulating, it does not fulfill my want to create. Being an Entrepreneur will allow me to create something new, and to look into creating what I previously thought was impossible.

I did small scale project, headphone amps, modifying headphone, building an electric bike, building a coffee roaster, learning to code and having this project ongoing by roasting my own coffee on a weekly basis. I also started soap making, cream and other beauty project lately. I am also a fountain pen repairer, and adept of wet shaving. My first kickstarter (ongoing) is for the creation of the Ultimate shaving brush.

I like to be surrounded by practicality, luxury and beauty in my day to day life. By creating these products, I help myself and those surrounding me to enjoy the smallest and most mundane of moments.

Great way to kick this off Salvador. We'll said.

For me, simply put, I'm passionate about helping others rise above challenges and achieve their goals and dreams.
    We're all on this earth for a finite time and have so much we can give. I love being able to help others reach that full potential.
    This can either be by creating something that will help them or by encouraging them to live the life they've always imagined and take the action needed to get there!

Thanks for asking.

Comickickstarter
    I'm not only a comic creator and publisher but am also a comic & marketing expert and am all for supporting the monopoly of the currently primary distributor of comics suppressing the independent comics market to fail so that they can keep their mainstream clients on top.

comickickstarter.com is my first step in giving back, if my campaign is supported and successful, it will not only feature my own comic campaign but campaigns of the comics on kickstarter, to bring awareness to them in the market, where the fans and backers that want to support them can do so.

I also want to continue to teach comic creators to push for mainstream quality with independent creativity and freedom. Comics, films and sports break into two sections; mainstream/major and independent/minor. No other products or services do that. We can own and create our own comic projects and still be on the shelves right next to everyone else's books. It isn't fair that the middleman keeps us from that.

I am passionate about my art and storytelling. I love giving people a story they can get lost in and art that allows them to connect to the characters on a whole new level. Creating comics have become my stress relief and I feel that others may be able to lose themselves and their stress by diving into the story.
    Why? Because I can give people a new story and magical world that will open their minds to questions. Creating art is my favorite past time and I would love to make it my life

I am also passionate about story telling. I am a singer song writer and have has some success with my music in the past. I am focusing on my writing at this time. I cannot see the similarity between passion and obsession!

I checked out your site. POWER TO YOU....