Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    I am passionate about entertainment of all kinds be it movies, games, books, music, art, or something else, I love to see what people can use their imagination to come up with.

I am passionate about helping the children here in Tanzania. My wife an I sold everything and started a small non-profit,Two 4 Change(www.two4change.org), and moved from the States to TZ to try and do just that. In the States I designed and built custom aquariums(www.peaceofthesea.com). Now I am trying to use that experience to raise tilapia to help with malnutrition and fight child poverty here in TZ.

WHY?
    I turned a hobby in to a successful business and now I think I can use that knowledge and experience to make a real impact on children's lives here in Tanzania. Not just from consuming the fish and getting these kids on the proper diet, but setting up a social enterprise on the grounds of orphanages here in Tanzania to make the orphanages and youth centers self sustainable and not have to beg or rely on donations to support themselves. I now can go from hobby to successful business to something that can help hundreds if not thousands of children that just need a hand to succeed in life.

Great Thread!

Passion is definitely necessary for any successful campaign. That's why so many Kickstarters are passion projects. Thanks for the read!

I'm passionate about helping people by making other necessities more affordable for them.

Technology. I just love it. I could spend all day tinkering with something and customizing it. Creating new cool things that others love is a great feeling.

Great post. A person needs to have passion to succeed in life and business.

Games!

Since I was young, playing & examining games has always been more than an hobby for me. It made sense that later in life it would be time to take it a step further with creating my own

My passion is the love for music! Not just playing it or listening to it. Living and Breathing it!

im passionate about creating games,my goal is to create games family and friends can both enjoy,several years back i had a backer to help fund a board game i created,the project fell through because my backer had died.but in the process i was told by a friend of mine board games was a dead industry online is the way to go.some how i couldnt believe it,in my gut i know theres still people who love to play board games and card games.so my whole vision was to create games was everyone can enjoy.its my passion to entertain and i hope my games will entertain everyone who plays them,i want to create games where a 65 year old grandmother can set with their 15 year old grandson and enjoy a family event.or friends at a college get together and play a game amongst friends.or family and friends can get together for the holiday and play a game,or just on a friday night.i beleive as long as theres family and friends theres a game.

when i was a child i loved checkers,we were not financially stable where my parent could just run out and buy a checker board.i remember the kids playing checkers every day at the end of the school day waiting for the bus to come pick us up.i was fascinated by the game.i remember begging my parents to buy me a checker game,cause at school i seldom got invited to play with the other kids,if i had my own game i could play everyday.so after much begging my father took a small thin panneling of would and drew out some lines,painted these red and black boxes and made me my first home made checker board.we set that night after it
    dried and played.the next following days i took it to school to play.but unfortantly a bully grabbed it and broke the panning board over his knee the checker board my father had made for me.i was devastated,my pride fled from me.i was ashamed going home facing dad when i know he worked so hard to give me something he created by his own hand.looking back i think i had an early passion for games.that kid may have broke my game over his knee but he didnt break my passion.ive gone own to create a boardgame,and a cardgame im hoping to launch on kickstarter.i have
    five card games and four board games im working on.hopefully i will become a success but more importantly i entertain the world,this is my passion...

I am passionate as I like to see what kind of positive effects I create on people when they get something they like. The feedback from my own creation is quite rewarding.
    Hidden Content " When fashion meets personality, it brings innovative style. - Creator, Villoni