Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    I am passionate about the bees hence why I started my latest project at kickstarter
    edit to remove link
    I have never done this before Is this spam?

Im passionate that the crowdfunding platforms actually listen to the backers needs and act on any scammed or fraudulent projects that are on their platforms. At the moment KS have been told of 2 campaigns one live and one not that they are scams and they have decided to do nothing about it. The reason is the first that has been going on nearly 20 months they have received their cut of the commission and don't care and the other which is LIVE and over 550k at the moment that if they step in and suspend it that they will loose the commission which would be over 50K. What they fail to realize is that without us backers they wouldn't have a job,and ignoring the issues means they are for scams on their platforms.It just seems wrong,and for those who are wondering what projects,they are Embrace+ and iFind.

i am passionate aboutsaving this world

Great story. Thanks for sharing, Salvador!

medicine is my passion! I love to help people

I am passionate about justice and equality for all because I feel everyone should be treated fairly and share the same rights. Also because bullying and discrimination can sometimes take a pretty big toll on people, even suicide.

I'm passionate about the arts. It's amazing how much can be communicated from a brushstroke, an arm movement or 4 strings.

I love comedy, making people laugh has always been my favorite pass time.

I'm passionate about games, and all that they can accomplish for storytelling and immersing the player. I love stories, and there's just so much untapped potential for games.

OMG! that is beyond great that you have moved forward into a better situation. I'm here because I am passionate about being an author and hoping I could get help with my kickstarter project. Am I in the right place. Why? I am into self-help because we all have unpleasant situations where we need a little push to move forward. I want to be that motivator so I went to school for counseling and now I'm writing. Edit to remove link