Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    What are you passionate about?

Marketing and Demographic Research

Why?

I have always appreciated what is coined as "Rubber Chicken" marketing. Knowing your target demographic, parallel demographics, and creating marketing plans and strategies based on them has always been a passion. For example, I worked on a campaign that was raising money to start their line of spices. So we built up a marketing campaign that targeted butchers, Etsy resellers, home delivery companies. They went over their goal by 640%.

Those are the things I live for.
    Because I believe movies have the power to emotionally connect us, make us think and look at life from a new exciting perspective.[/QUOTE]

I am passionate about every Startup and innovation! I want to help great ideas make it into reality.

Why?

People are living in a system based on rules and boundaries. We did not have a lot of (good) Startups recently in Germany. People don't know how it works and how to survive. I was simply fed up with the system and I would love to see a change how people view businesses, society, countries and maybe life itself. It does not have to be "work sucks" and "yay weekend". I want to help people be the passionate person they are.
    Connecting Startups and Retailers on our B2B marketplace Kaufsafari.

A good topic

Hello Friends I'm crazy about inner power and web development, Thank You

Interesting. Why the hesitation in Germany?

Hi I'm new here, and talking about passion is a good way to start !
    I'm passionate about finding new ways to live a good and healthy life. Whether it is about food (bio market), or make-up/beauty products (no poo trend), or fashion (ethic brands), I try to do it in a environment friendly and responsible way.
    All the little things that are good for our planet and ourself !

I started doing little videos by asking friends that question, "what are you passionate about"? It turned into something I want to pursue as a career. This is great thanks.

Education, regenerative living, permaculture, building community, empowerment, and living in balance with each other & the planet. Why? Because the only way forward is together, all this division and destruction is clearly getting us nowhere.
    Hidden Content
    Help Lucid University build the dream - the future of alternative education & sustainable community living: Hidden Content

All thing fitness and nutrition. I'm passionate about all things connected to living a healthy life.

Here's my answer....

What am I passionate about?
    In a nut shell, making something that will make a huge difference the way of life of people I meet (directly or indirectly) each day. I started My Staycation Box launched via Indiegogo just a few days ago - was inspired by my mom who is battling stage IV cancer after being cleared of breast cancer 2 years ago. I wanted to find a way to cheer up and others with similar stories. So it has been my mission to share with the world that my subscription box project is all about bringing the vacation to those who really could use one, but just can't drop everything and go.

My Why?
    There's a lot of people in the world suffering from depression, love the idea of traveling but don't have the funds or have too many responsibilities to drop everything and go. Not to mention when it is time for a birthday gift that is thoughtful or in need of a Christmas gift and left questioning what do you get a person going through cancer, is lonely living in a nursing home, or over worked moms that just needs an escape? I hope people consider My Staycation Box as their go to gift - after all who wouldn't want a vacation?

I see this project is a shared legacy between my mom and I, granted she is still fighting cancer, to help others who just need to get away, but again just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post
    Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.