Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Buongiorno

I am passionate about helping others!!

My passion is stretching *) and help people to keep fit and healthy

Well, I have many ideas I would like to share, and I am fully dedicated to bringing them to light all across the globe. In doing so, I hope to make my mark in the world and inspire those who have dreams and aspirations of their own, as well as encourage them to pursue those goals.

I am passionate about making tomorrow better than today. My wife and I are really getting into sustainable agriculture, we are trying to use our ranch to educate other farmers and the public on ways we can have better sustainability

I am passionate about exploring new worlds and new lives!

What a great discussion topic. I'm really passionate about sustainability in fashion choices and diversity in literature.

What are you passionate about?
    A million dollar question with a penny kinda answer.
    Passionate about helping people, making good difference in their life, giving without expecting to receive and most important is making good friends, truly, making good friends is like a life long investment into people who can grow older together . My meaning of investment is allowing time and trust to be built into each other and share good moments that money cant buy.

Now about my professional passion
    I enjoy creating life style accessories. Not just that, my passion is fulfilled when I offer it at 1/4th of the price to people who cant afford the "ridiculously highly" priced, exactly same product (or even mine would be better in quality or design functions). So I am here on crowdfunding platforms to get this message across to people who are equally passionate about accessories to share, connect and make good relations here. Never know, we could always start a collaboration (working together) on some of my new projects.

The other joy I have from my professional career is
    - taking product pictures (no money needed please)
    - working with PS to create good looking visuals for friends (again, no money involved please)
    - offer feedback on their crowd sourcing projects, while they can offer their feedback on mine
    all this done for good friendship / brotherhood ( )

Why?
    Why? its not about the money that interests me (or at least the few people I work with). Of course being able to pay the bills and float is enough. Our "Why?" as a small team is a desire to create and let people enjoy those joyful moments of having something they always desired without shelling out heavy dollars from their wallets. Comparing that feeling when a child gets the first scoop of ice cream and feels so content (exactly, thats where our Why? comes from). Wanting to give back the community something they always wanted, without the greed for just making money.

So, anyone wants to connect and build good sharing / friendship?. Simple DM. Will be happy to reply.

I am passionate about creating new innovations :-) Thank you for sharing your story!

Hi All! I am new here and wanted to reply to this post. I am passionate about color! I love colorful art and fashion, and like to challenge myself to create art using interesting color palettes. I recently got into digital art and found a love for designing repeating patterns and cute characters. Currently I am taking a sewing class to try and translate my work into clothing.