Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What are you passionate about and why?

Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content

Nice read

@Warren - What are you passionate about as a creator?
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content

music

What you have written there is inspirational. My passion is music. Ever since i was a child at the age of 8, when i got introduced to piano and i kept on making noises all the time till my mum ended up registering me in a music school. Later on i turned out i could sing and play a bit of violin so every now and then music always has a way of surprising me. My passion is being able to help other people experience the same joys i have when it comes to music

Awesome, thanks for what you're doing.You're a great resource and inspiration. I'm passionate about getting up and realizing i'm living my dream and not someone else's. I want to get a stable foundation in business and help others find their gifts and live their dreams.

Well said Salvador! Passion versus obsession...very tiny line

I am also passionate about story telling. I am a singer song writer and have has some success with my music in the past. I am focusing on my writing at this time. I cannot see the similarity between passion and obsession!

My passion is about helping people, so medical assistive products, nutrition and ergonomic application to make life easier

Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post
    My passion is about helping people, so medical assistive products, nutrition and ergonomic application to make life easier
    Is same for me

My passion is the love for music! Not just playing it or listening to it. Living and Breathing it!