Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Passionate about films, independent films, screenwriting, and politics.

Passion is most important in everyone's life without any passion you have zero in your life.

Thane court marriage

Nice read

Jesus Christ, He's the reason I'm still here and not dead!

My passion is being creative and trying to make others happy, in turn making me happy.

I am passionate about old buildings, vintage houses and construction, in general architecture that is being forgotten, if not all forgotten already. I don't have the funds to start anything at the moment, so it's just dreams and failed tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post
    Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    I'm passionate about writing and martial arts. I teach a karate class, which doesn't earn me a lot of money, but is incredibly satisfying watching my students progress in skill and confidence. I also love writing Science Fiction and Fantasy books, exploring fantastic places and interesting people.

Making sure my company is successful after Kickstarter. I want to use Kickstarter to springboard my project. To do this we are trying to build a loyal following using an email referral system at www.mini-o.com. We are trying to incentivize users by giving away our speakers if they refer more people.

Passionate about making cool stuff with high quality. Have reached a point of frustration with cheap construction....understand that quality must be factored in when determining 'value'

Passionate about making cool stuff with high quality. Have reached a point of frustration with cheap construction....understand that quality must be factored in when determining 'value'