Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    MMORPGs, automation and twitch)

I am passionate about making video games because it doesn't feel like work to me. It's fun! And I like to watch people try to solve my puzzles.

I am passionate about writing. I am passionate about discussing issues and shedding light on recent issues facing our world today. I love listening to people's true stories of their everyday struggles and bringing those to the rest of the world.

I'm passionate about developing things :-)

Art and creativity. I'm passionate about creating stories within worlds to inspire people and to share with the world in any form I can. Personally, I feel that video games could be the greatest story telling medium and art form.
    Why?
    I grew up with video games and have been determined to create art for them since I can remember.

I wish im multi billionaire so that i have money to help the needy, but im not...thats why im creating this crowdfunding platform https://angelfund.space to help the young, needy and inspirational entrepreneur to convert their dream into business. We have the payout option for project campaigner to receive the fund immediately once the backer support the campaign. so that the project campaigner can start to utilize the fund for product development and marketing activity without further delay....

Hi friends, i have to raise money for Subodh uncle please help he surviving from skin cancer https://igg.me/at/w-HIDTGFTgE

I am totally passionate about bringing the family back to the table. Over the years we have lost so much connection with our family, friends and peers. Our time, our mood, our character is paced and controlled by the screen. That is why It is my personal commitment to spend as much time as I can on the table. Table top games are the perfect pastime and not just that but have proven to be a great character modeler and dispute settler.

And that is why a good game can save any relationship. Try it... it works.

Games and gaming, all types. I love the competition and the camaraderie!
    Today communicate at a distance people use only the video and audio, but this will change with Aroma!
    Hidden Content

3D modeling, design and architecture