Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flasher1101 View Post
    I am psaaionate about giving happyness to people)
    Same here!

Wristwatches!

I am passionate about many things. My family, who have afforded me many luxuries in life, as well as opportunities I am eternally grateful for. My colleagues, who I work side-by-side with to achieve a common purpose. I feel like that drive is something that everyone who wants to be truly happy needs

I am passionate about my coffee. That's a new one, born from the nature of my recent project, and it's the reason I find myself sitting at Melbourne International Coffee Expo furiously typing away on a crowdfunding website trying to promote a new kind of coffee press (is it working lol).

As for why? If we are not passionate about all the good things in our lives, what other reason should we find in it? Friends, family, work, colleagues and hobbies should all be undertaken with passion, that's what I genuinely believe.

My passion is creating art in various forms: Games, Prints, T-Shirts.

I believe that sending a good message through various forms is fun and exciting. There are way too many things (articles, blogs, movies, etc.) around the world about how the world is going mad. How, things aren't how they used to be. Or how we are working our way towards ruin. So, I would like to tackle all that nasty sludge with my art by sending out some positive messages.
    Last edited by HaruPan; 04-11-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Creating art! Music, film, games, just love making original content.

I'm passionate about filmmaking. I love it and always have. Funds have been low since forever, probably why I'm here, but I love producing something that someone enjoys. It makes me happy and if someone's laughing or crying along with my film then I know I did well.

Nice read.
    I am passionate about helping people since there are so many stories that would've been brought into life if it was not about the money. And I am saying - quality, meaningful = things.

Hello good people!

Take a look at my project to see what I am passionate about:
    https://igg.me/at/wd2MKnOhyf8

Maybe someone would like to help
    Thank you

I am passionate about creative processes. I think that those of us who have an idea and then pursue it are special people. It takes true grit to run with it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ll-accessories

I'm passionate about comics and the process behind the creation of them. I've supported numerous comics projects on kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms and am hoping to find some attention for my own here!