Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    computers, electronics, technology, energy, web, spaceflights

I am passionate about technology, but more precisely, about implementing technology for creating useful products and utilities.

I am passionate about teaching computer networking concepts and helping people understand where the Internet came from, how it works, and how it is evolving. Check out my new audio book on Kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ing-audio-book

hi am just trying to start my own company and I'm looking for help to get my crowdfunding page seen as many time as possible
    many thanks
    http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/duck-and-baby

I am passionate about healthy lifestyle, organic foods and most of all - tea!

I am passionate about Startups,Investing,Crowdfunding,Equity Crowdfunding.

Wow, you're amazing.
    I'm passionate about investing. why? It's interesting, maybe one day it helps to become a little richer

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post
    Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    We share a similar passion - helping creators. I'm trying to launch a webseries and online community, both dedicated to the promotion of tabletop games. There are so many KS projects for new board and card games, but no centralized advertising platform to reach the target audiences. The biggest site, BoardGameGeek, does not allow the promotion of services, even as an individual minis-painter or artist. Furthermore, the biggest obstacle that game designers have is getting people to play-test and review their games. My goal and passion is to create a platform for which these creative individuals can reach their target audience with much less trouble.

For example, just to promote my series/community project, I'm active in many subreddits, FB groups, and every type of social media. There's a common factor among all the creative board/card game projects I see, and it's the same problem I'm having. No consolidated tabletop gaming community that's receptive to KS projects, promoting individual gamers, and most of all, securing play-testers to develop new games.

My KS project is centered entirely around the promotion of other people's creative, and giving amplifying the proverbial voices of the little guys.

Games are fun, but as I've discovered working in a bingo hall these past years, facilitating games is extremely exciting! Would love to host my own events after I build the online community.

Cheers!

I like fashion wig.
    Many people who like to wear wigs find that curly full lace wigs are charming and fancy. The reason for their interest in the curly full lace wigs is that these wigs are better and much appealing than other weavers. Rebecca offer you the kinky curly full lace wig, curly full lace wigs with baby hair that looks very natural. If you want to impress people then adding these wigs to your whole look is a great thing to do.

https://www.rebeccafashion.com/

I am passionate about making music. I love it so much. The feeling that comes with synthesizing all of your ideas into an organic flow of melody, rhythm, and beat is unmatched.

Why? Because as easy as it is to write off creative output as non-productive, we see how absolutely vital it is to the human spirit day in and day out. There's a reason why music is such a powerful influencing force throughout the world. One song truly can make waves. It can break down all borders, communicate complicated emotions with a visceral fervor, and tap humanity so profoundly that it becomes accepted as practically necessary.