Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

What are you passionate about and why?

Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more .

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content

Nice read

@Warren - What are you passionate about as a creator?

Well said Salvador! Passion versus obsession...very tiny line

My passion is about helping people, so medical assistive products, nutrition and ergonomic application to make life easier

Games and Writing

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post

I am passionate about helping creators, entrepreneurs, and inventors reach their dream goals. I believe that most of us lead a life of unrealized potential and I think humanity would be better off if we each strove to be the best we can be.

Why?

I am lucky enough to have been adopted by American parents from El Salvador. The area I was born in was filled with gang violence, guerrilla warfare, crime, and death. I feel like I've won the lottery ticket in many ways. I have been graced with a good education and opportunities that my biological upbringing would not have afforded me. For this reason, I feel determined to make each day count and work hard to impact the world for the positive.
    I'm passionate about writing and developing games.

I do writing for a living and game design as a hobby.

WHY am I passionate about these things?

Because I believe that people still read. Not as much as they used to, but they still do. I also believe that written content is still the greatest source of all knowledge (although many today prefer videos and images).

Why games?

Well, because the thing I love writing the most is everything connected with games, stories about games, character creation, game design, indie games etc.

I love how you put your whole life in a few sentences, writing longer paragraphs is always easier And yes, I agree. The world would be better if we all strive to be at our best and help each other.

@andreja - I completely agree with you in that "people do read." This is why long-form content on the web tends to perform better and there are websites like Medium dedicated to long-form content. The content just has to be awesome, useful, and not boring!

@alain - "Passion versus obsession" haha. Yea. As long as you are obsessed with making awesome products that benefit other people's lives I think it's a good thing. Seems like a lot of the great inventors had that type of mentality.

We are passionate about making our dreams come true and contantly creating new and comfortable future.

Why? Just because.. it is really exciting, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post

Why?

I'm passionate about making films, be it short/feature/documentary/etc.

Why? Because i believe films can bring viewers out of their own personal world and become imaginative for that brief moment of their time.It is truly magical

Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post
    My passion is about helping people, so medical assistive products, nutrition and ergonomic application to make life easier
    Is same for me