Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    It's been a year since I started my Kickstarter, for my little company - Charms4Good.com - and my passion remains the same...

Trying to make a positive impact on the world!

If I can spend the next 50 years making the world even just a little bit better, well that's not a bad way to spend my life! I donate 50% of the profits from each of my Pandora-style, silver charms to charity. I started my Kickstarter with my little elephant charm, supporting the African Wildlife Foundation. My Kickstarter did well enough that I was able to expand to 2 more charms - a combat boot, for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and a clown fish for the Coral Reef Alliance. Those did well enough that I added 2 more charms this fall - a heart charm with puzzle ribbon, for the Organization for Autism Research and a "Cure" Ribbon - supporting the Cancer Research Institute.

I'm super-excited to continue to help these amazing organizations, and help even more charities in 2018!

I think that's the secret to success - merging your professional life with your passion.

Happy 2018 to everyone! May your year be filled with love, health and prosperity!

Kimberly Wylie
    Charms4Good.com

I am passionate about fantasy genre IP and games, open source and copyleft, longevity, and crowdfunding.