Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

GOkey. Charger, Cable, Locator, Memory all in one and fits on your keyring.

I thought I'd share the love with this campaign on indiegogo. It has smashed it's target by over 1500% and is on its way to a million dollars. One of the best things I have seen in a longtime and a must have if you travel etc. As the funds rise they are introducing some great new stretch goals.
    Definitely worth checking out.

http://igg.me/at/gokey/x/3844491

This simple idea is not new, but the design is super.

Hey Warren, really cool product! Congrats on all of your IndieGoGo success so far! We just tweeted to help spread the word to all of our followers.
    Hidden Content - Strategic Marketing and Digital Media Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by siriusgamestudios View Post
    This simple idea is not new, but the design is super.
    What is new that hadn't been done in the stretch goals that are coming up.Suxh as accessing tge storage via your smart device.Use it as a remote for music or for PowerPoint presentations.Remote lock your PC or Mac when you walk away and a Pedometer too. If you look there isn't anything on the market today that will have all these features along with the ones implemented already.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support.The more we share the more we can implement into the device to make it even better than expect.

Check this out.How would you like a GOkey for FREE, yes FREE. Get the newest innovated device that everyone is talking about now for FREE.

T&C's Apply.

Click the link below and pledge today.

http://igg.me/at/gokey/x/3844491

#gadgets #gokey #crowdfunding #bluetooth #smartdevice #charger #storage #wearables #wearabletech #tech #usbstick #apple #android #WindowsPhone #samsung #nexus #socialmedia #location #LG #innovation #indiegogo #stuff #startups #keytracker #keyring #smartdevice #smartkey #hdd #lighteningcable #usb3 #keynote #powerpoint #twitter #facebook

@warren - What have you guys learned from the Indiegogo campaign so far? Did you expect to be this successful?
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Briggman View Post
    @warren - What have you guys learned from the Indiegogo campaign so far? Did you expect to be this successful?
    Well we have great backers and great support that's for sure. Overwhelmed with the response and the sharing capabilities of the backers.There will be further stretch goals announced when it hits 650k so GOkey can become better than ever imagined.

@warren - Do you have any tips for other creators or things you wish you did differently? Also, what made you guys Indiegogo over Kickstarter?
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content

@Warren - good job and good luck in launching the GOkey