Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Since my product is targeted towards younger, college-aged women, I reached out to sororities across the country to help get the word out about WICK: The No Stress Black Dress. Took a lot of time and online searching to get contact names, but we have been able to reach hundreds and hundreds of potential customers! Here's our project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ss-black-dress

I am also in the same boat. my link is

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gendary-series

i'll also do my best to spread the word about your project too

Thanks for the green inbox heads up I have just tried it, hope it works. Some ideas for marketing your KS project is set up an event on fb for your KS so people can be invited to it and they can see it then. You ll need to explain what KS is as some people dont know or understand what KS is let alone how to use it but this is where they learn about KS and you gain new backers. If you have backed some projects on KS, its worthwhile messaging the project creators to let them know you have a project live on KS, often they will be more than happy to support u, back you or do a shout out for you which in turn then gets you more backers

I emailed a lot of blogs but was mostly ignored at first.
    But once I09 and Boing Boing posted about my book, I was funded in a day.
    You just never know which one might find your project interesting.

Newjason thank you so much for that info, that was very helpful I might look those two up and see if they are interested

Hey guys! How would you market this BFA thesis film? We have to get $5000 in less than 17 days!! Help us! haha https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

I compiled a list of relevant music sources-- like youtube channels, blogs, websites -- and simply asked them if they'd share my kickstarter.

Share information sites google, facebook, bing

I didn't know about green box, is it very useful??

Hello! My name is Laura Penido, and I have a strong passion for dance. My goal is to become a professional ballet dancer, and I'm working hard to achieve my goals. I got accepted into an intensive course for the summer in one of the best ballet schools in America. I'm trying to raise some money to help my parents paying the course. I would be very grateful if you could help me sharing this link about my story. Thank you very much and I hope you can help me! Every kind of support would be appreciated. Laura