Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
    I think it will be new entrants who have not entered the fray yet. The details of the business model are still evolving.
    I would agree. A lot of the already existing sites that have built up investor bases are all sort of monotonous and all doing the same exact thing. The new platforms that innovate and distinguish themselves may ultimately move forward. I just saw this site http://endvest.com and it piqued my interest. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by ericdonovan View Post
    I would agree. A lot of the already existing sites that have built up investor bases are all sort of monotonous and all doing the same exact thing. The new platforms that innovate and distinguish themselves may ultimately move forward. I just saw this site http://endvest.com and it piqued my interest. What do you guys think?
    I agree, it seems like it's becoming harder to differentiate some of these websites from each other. endvest has a unique, clean feel to it, though it seems like it just recently launched? if it gains more traction in the months to come i think it could potentially become a huge player in the real estate crowdfunding niche

I agree with you. There are so many new platforms launching, that you lose track. In my opinion, the quality of deals is the most important factor, since a lot of platforms are almost identical.

Good post and list you find some really good stuff Salvador, thank you

I think AmeliaG is onto it though, the model not quite fixed yet. It seems like an the entrant we haven't seen yet that incorporates some of the ideas of the incumbents (catering to the newer crowd but not forgetting the older one) might be the front runner?

I like Wefunder and FundersClub.

Hi,

New to this forum and cannot find a thread to post this. Also, we cannot open a new thread because we have to post 3 messages on the forum.

We would like to promote a funding request that was recently presented on our site, uFundingPortal (https://ufundingportal.com). The company has a plan to build and operate a hydro electric power plant in a city in order to reduce the greenhouse gas. The company expects to raise $50k as seed money for future development.

If you are interested, please come and see the company's business plan on our site.

Thank you soooo very much for this post! I am trying to break into the business and the list of sites is very helpful. Or rather, I think it will be helpful in the future. Right now I need donations to simply pay for start up costs. So hard to get. But if I do, I will keep this post in mind when it is time to seek investors.

IndieGoGo

Cloudylight
    Kickstarter!
    Cloudylight founder - Coolest lamp on earth. Hidden Content

RealCrowd $1.6M / Seed