Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Its amazing that there are so many out here on the forum that write articels. Love reading them.
    Thanks for thise two, i'm glad I waiting with my patreon campain to be able to build a stronger fanbase.

This is awesome ...thanks for sharing!

P.S

Please add me on the fb page of patreon users ...the group one ....please
    One day you'll gonna look back and say ...hey,

I supported this. Hidden Content

My Patreon Name is Meowfie! I cant put link yet i need 10 more post hahahaha Hidden Content

I only heard of Patreon recently, I will read up on it.

interesting reads thanks

Thanks for all of the information. I am looking at starting up a Patreon, but I had no idea what to even begin with. Thanks!

I think the article is very vague for me, can some do a TL;DR of it?

I created my Patreon yesterday and I actually became a member of this forum today because of the first article on Crowd Crux
    I enjoyed it but haven't finish the whole thing yet, but I read the second one by Jay Noggle, it really is about what he said, great share thanks to both of you ^u^

There is some great stuff on Patreon. Still making people pay for it is a struggle.

Great read, the more I research the more important I realize it is to engage your supporters and community. The more they find value in your work the easier it is for them to pay for it.

I just wanted you to know you are how I found this site, and I really liked your article. What I'm wondering is if you will check back in with these same artists/creators later down the line and discuss what they've learned since you originally did the article?