Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Great article! I especially like the idea of making sure you already have a Patron or two, will give reassurance to others who may consider donating! I'm going to make that happen immediately, see if I start getting any additional engagement.
    E.B.

Well said!

Any tips for being found on patreon?

any tips on raising awareness and getting the word on your patreon campaign out there?

Hi guys, I've been on Patreon for almost a year. Although it's true that Patreon only works when the Creator has already a strong fan based, but I also gain my patrons by having booths in convention and bazaar, telling people about my Patreon page. I'll give them a free comic, take their email and constantly 'remind' them to pledge. I've got about 80 patrons so far, accumulation of 'bout 200 USD. It's slow, but I find this way effective. I've also gained some Patrons via posting my comics on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit and various Forums. No doubt it's not easy

'create because you love to create and already do create' SO TRUE, thanks for sharing!

You well said! hope!

Thanks for the info!

hope you will success

Thanks for the advice guys!