Wink Virtual Reality to Rival Oculus Rift - Kickstarter Success Interview

Sorry guys I accidentally posted this in the wrong subforum...did'nt realize so don't hate me

Had an amazing talking with an accomplished physicist and inventor Shahriar Afshar to share his amazing story creating a virtual reality gaming device to make video games FEEL real.

Cool guy, great product, awesome interview. Thought you would enjoy.

Art of the Kickstart 11: KOR-FX
    Special CrowdfundingForum Deal on the Hidden Content

Hidden Content .. 101 interviews with successful Kickstarter and IGG inventors, entrepreneurs and designers

cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerBershad View Post
    cool!
    I know right. What are you working on?

Hidden Content .. 101 interviews with successful Kickstarter and IGG inventors, entrepreneurs and designers

VR is always a novel idea and is becoming increasingly popular.

But there's always the big question, is it really going to catch on in the gaming world? Will virtual reality really be able to conquer traditional gaming?

I suppose time will tell. A very cool product none the less!
    Photoshopping, Transcriptions,
    Stock Photography, and Virtual Assisting
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwebb View Post
    VR is always a novel idea and is becoming increasingly popular.

But there's always the big question, is it really going to catch on in the gaming world? Will virtual reality really be able to conquer traditional gaming?

I suppose time will tell. A very cool product none the less!
    Yeah I know what you mean. I am guessing as it takes off with military others will follow suit.

You can use this with the new gaming machine called Omni for pretty real virtual reality. Looking forward to seeing the next few years of development in this industry! High price points though, but I'm sure they would come down eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Pry View Post
    You can use this with the new gaming machine called Omni for pretty real virtual reality. Looking forward to seeing the next few years of development in this industry! High price points though, but I'm sure they would come down eventually.
    yeah tech always takes a few year before we all get the fun stuff

This interview segment is nice and the video game device is very cool. Appreciation for adding it here!

Wow! Very interested to see the future of VR and the new applications it can bring!
    Change the way your brand communicates // Startl.us: Montreal-based crowdfunding agency
    Follow us on Facebook for the latest news, advice and offers concerning crowdfunding:
    Hidden Content
    Visit us at Hidden Content