Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    By the way, some European P2P Platforms are listed in the article here.

Thanks for sharing this, good post! LendUp also is a good site.

This has been very helpful, thanks for posting this.

Any of the sites fund OUTSIDE the USA or are they exclusively ''Americain''

Thank you, this is a good list. Some are UK only? I have looked into the lending club but would be interested in hearing any real world reviews on the list

I have used Zopa and can highly recommend the service in terms of how secure I felt, particularly down to the guarantee fund they advertise. Does Lending Club, etc do the same thing?

I have borrowed on prosper, and used the money to invest on the platform since my interest rate 18+% has consistently been above my borrowing rate 7%. It was a very simple process, particularly the second time around.

I recommend investing first so that people can see that you are part of the community. I also recommend taking a small loan making some payments, and then asking for more. Most of us look for repeat borrowers with good payment histories. Finally, join lender club, a private group comprised mostly of vets. If Brian lets you join, he will interview you, and then recommend to his community that they help you. He has a great track record. But don't abuse his kindness, or a gajilion military commandos might come a knockin'.

Well, if you google a bit, you can get a number of sites on the very first page. But remember, p2p lending is a filled with the risk of borrowers failing to pay the loan on time or evading the actual amount for reasons.

That’s why I request you to go to the app of CredibleFriends on Google App Store. This application happens to be the world’s first p2p lending credit card where you can share bitcoins among your trusted friends which reduce the risk of non-payment to a large scale.

Furthermore, CredibleFriends can act as a smart channel to introduce your friends to bitcoin. Your friends can save tons of money by using bitcoin for their amazon shopping, and you can earn interest at the same time.

Isn’t it awesome guys…?

I can highly recommend Zopa. They're solid as a rock, offer sensible returns, and have just launched their first ISA. They've also lent something like £2b, and were the first P2P lending service on the market.

Hold my hand up though, I'm a little biased, as my brother is their inventor/co-founder.