Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks for those advices - I need to figure out what can be disclosed on the landing page before the campaign starts to attract the right backers ... do you have exemples ?

Try reading this thread and you'll find a post from someone who tried almost all of the services out there:

http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthr...ighlight=MUDER
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content

In the past when I launched a campaign I would get quite a few messages from marketers afterwards. Anyone encounter the same and have reviews on them?

I am glad I read this review I was thinking of using one of the services that have flooded me since my project went live. Now I think ill pass .

Yes, I have had so many marketers canvass our campaign - some legit but mostly straight up scams - i.e the results can NEVER be guaranteed. You need a good product, compelling video and then you need a real marketing team.

We are about to go with two firms so will let you know our experiences.

Anybody have an updates on the service that you guys used?
    I really need some advice here to choose crowdfunding marketing company that legit and fair in pricing.

Advice, ignore people who try to sell you a advertisement plan.

He didn't really say which services he used as he wrote:
    "Some did a job, some did a good job, some did almost a job, some did nothing, some did a negative job, some or maybe one did a great job. Some worked for us, some didn`t work, some didn`t work at all."

I see he stuck with you though 8 out of 13 of your campaigns have been funded, that's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Liddell View Post
    Try reading this thread and you'll find a post from someone who tried almost all of the services out there:

http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthr...ighlight=MUDER
    Hidden Content - Get more exposure to your Crowdfunding Project

Hidden Content - We Declutter the Net and Showcase the Ultimate Gifts

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Yes, I have had so many marketers canvass our campaign - some legit but mostly straight up scams - i.e the results can NEVER be guaranteed. You need a good product, compelling video and then you need a real marketing team.

We are about to go with two firms so will let you know our experiences.
    Mirai,

Which services did you choose? Keep us updated on a new thread.

are there also companies that just do the marketing while the campagne is online? We are looking at fivver.com at the moment, anyone has any thoughts about that?